Larger Events & Conferencing
The Buzz, our premier room, is perfect for conferences, events or social functions. High impact and impressive it comes fully equipped with AV equipment, air-conditioning and lots of natural light.
Our foyer and outdoor spaces are easily accessed from The Buzz and make comfortable informal breakout areas for your guests during breaks.
Alternatively, you can book our meeting rooms as additional spaces to complement the main room.
“…thank you for the excellent co-ordination, communication and efficiency. The whole process from booking the venue to the actual event was made very easy and it ran very smoothly… The venue was very pleasant, clean and overall a very nice environment to hold such an event.” Cameron, Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
The Buzz at a glance ...
- Capacity – 96 Cabaret / 120 Theatre
- Equipment included – Projector & screen, Microphones, Sound system, Flipchart & pens on request
- Extra benefits – Complimentary wifi Free on-site parking (subject to availability)
- Accessibility – Level access, Induction hearing loop
- Ideal for – Conferencing, Larger training events, Public meetings, Social events & parties, Away days, Arts/community events
Meetings & Training
“I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you all, for the role you’ve played in making Saturday happen, and not only that, but for making it such a huge success.” Ellie, Meningitis Now
|Rooms 9 and 10||32||60||40|
Meeting rooms at a glance…
- Equipment included – Digital presentation screen, Flipchart & pens on request
- Extra benefits – Complimentary wifi, Free on-site parking (subject to availability)
- Accessibility – Step-free access via lift, Induction hearing loop (except Room 12), Mobile loop available (Room 12)
- Ideal for – Meetings, Training, Workshops, Presentations, Interviews, Away days
Make an enquiry
“Room was lovely and bright – great space. Was also great to be in an accessible venue which is professionally run but also a community space. Just what we are looking for in a venue for our events.” Beth, National Deaf Children’s Society
Day Delegate Packages
With our great value day delegate rates, you can relax and know everything is being taken care of in one simple package. See our current price list and menus for more information.“… very helpful and accommodating to our needs, nothing was too much trouble… Catering was great and choice of food and sandwiches were perfect – great service.” Donna, RNIB
|Bronze||Room 9am-5pm||Wifi||Parking*||Screen||Flip chart||2x tea, coffee & biscuits|
|Silver||Room 9am-5pm||Wifi||Parking*||Screen||Flip chart||2x tea, coffee & biscuits||Finger Buffet|
|Gold**||Room 9am-5pm||Wifi||Parking*||Screen||Flip chart||2x tea, coffee & biscuits||Hot Fork Buffet|
For any enquiries regarding room hire/events please contact Laura on 0121 274 0431 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For pricing and menus you can also download our 2020-21 Hires Pack